2021 Recital Basics - Arlington
- See the Recital Schedule for your designated arrival time.
- Please arrive as close to your scheduled arrival time as possible (neither significantly early nor significantly late). If you arrive early, you must wait in your car. You may not go to the check-in or go to the audience area before your dancer's scheduled arrival time.
- Arrive masked, in costume, with hair and make-up done, ready to dance.
- Plan to depart immediately after dancing.
- As of May 13, protocols now allow for two (2) in-person audience members per FAMILY, not per student. Exceptions are a babe in arms or a costumed sibling in another dance close before or after.
- Each audience "family duo" will be spaced 10 feet apart from the next audience family. These 10 foot distances will be marked with purple cones for easy enforcement. Please stay close to your cone while in the audience. Don't forget your lawn chairs or picnic blankets!
- All other audience members can enjoy our performance virtually through our live stream link
- Remember if you have more than 40 minutes between dances, you must exit the premises and come back at your next scheduled time. See this doc for nearby restaurants, playgrounds, bathrooms, etc.
- If you have less than 40 minutes between dances but more than needed to change and check back in, please wait in or near your car- do not linger at the changing area, drop-off area, pick-up area or audience
- We will provide matching masks for all students on recital day - either plain white or plain black, depending on costume. They are 3-ply disposable masks with nose wire; both kids size and adult size will be available for proper fit. If you would like to provide your own mask, you are welcome to, but it must be plain solid white or solid black to match the rest of your class (ask your teacher which one your class will wear). Please wear your own mask, any color/style for arrival at recital.
- Rain date: Saturday, May 22
- See the Dress Rehearsal Schedule for your designated Dress Rehearsal day and scheduled arrival time.
- Please arrive as close to your scheduled arrival time as possible (neither significantly early nor significantly late).
Arrive masked, in costume, with hair and make-up done, ready to dance.
- There will be no audience for dress rehearsal but 1 parent may attend with their student to help with costume changes, otherwise parents should just drop off at the assigned time and pick up 20 minutes later.